1. Data protection principles
Ideatect is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
2. Data minimisation
- Ideatect shall ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. We only collect personal data from our clients and candidates in order to be able to perform our services. For customers, this information consists of name, address and place of residence, emailaddress and telephone number. For the candidates we ask names, addresses and place of residence and also ask for a resume, age and education and experience data.
- We will share the personal data we receive from our customers and candidates as little as possible with third parties. Within our CRM and recruitment software EZ2XS, data of our customers and candidates are stored. We do this to be able to carry out our work. EZ2XS is AVG-Proof. Read the EZ2XS privacy statement here. And the necessary data will be shared with the accountant for tax administration.
- Only the anonymous version of cookies of Google Analytics are used on the website of Ideatect. No other cookies or trackers are placed on the website. The retention period of the (anonymised) data collected via Google Analytics is 26 months.
- Ideatect shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this should be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, Ideatect shall promptly assess the risk to people’s rights and freedoms and if appropriate report this breach to the legal responsible organization.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. Send an e-mail with this request to firstname.lastname@example.org.